Visit this page frequently for up-to-date information for FSCJ Online adjunct instructors!
Live FSCJ Online Community Conversations
Join FSCJ Online colleagues on the first Thursday of every month, from 6:30pm – 7:30pm EST for conversations on a variety of topics. Please RSVP to Dr. Ansa Reams-Johnson at Ansa.Reams.Johnson@fscj.edu
Thursday, November 5, 2020: Canvas Conferences & Setting Up Groups
Thursday, December 3, 2020: Online Tutoring Services
*Friday, January 8, 2021: Virtual College-Wide Professional Development Day *Note change in day (details below)
Thursday, February 4, 2021: FSCJ Online Faculty Meeting 6:30 - 8:00
*Virtual College-Wide Professional Development Day: Renew for 2021
- Friday, January 8, 2021
- Equity and Inclusion
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Working or Transitioning from Home
Save the dates! Thursday, January 28, 2021, 5:30pm - 8:00pm and Friday, January 29, 2021, 8:30am - 3:00pm (EST) This annual conference has offerings for all disciplines!
- August 2020 - Includes Spring 2021 Availability Survey
- FSCJ Online initial spring adjunct assignments will be complete by October 30, 2020
- August 20,2020 Adjunct Convocation PowerPoint
- August 20, 2020 WebEx Meeting Recording
- Play recording (1 hr 21 mins)
- Research-Based Online Teaching Practices: Specifically designed for our adjunct faculty, this guide offers research-based guidance for online teaching.
- Provide Feedback Strategically in Online Discussions
- How One Email From You Could Help Students Succeed
- Award-Winning Faculty Online Teaching Practices: Roles and Competencies
- How to Be a Better Online Teacher
- A Dozen Strategies for Improving Online Student Retention