Course materials may include textbooks, lab kits, and/or access to a third party learning system.
Textbooks may be available in digital or hard copy and may require the purchase of access to interactive materials. Lab kits will include components necessary for students to complete lab assignments. Your course material information is available in the course syllabus template, in your Canvas course content, and in the Instructor Guidelines. If you are teaching with a College Master course, the textbook and other associated materials will be adopted for your course.
The set-up of interactive 3rd party learning systems may vary depending on the publisher source. Please check Instructor Guidelines for details.
Prior to the beginning of a new term/session, we ask for your help in confirming that students are receiving the correct information when purchasing your course materials. The required steps are as follows:
1. Log into your MyFSCJ account
2. Select the “Faculty Center” drop down tab.
3. Within the “Faculty Center” drop down tab, select the “My Schedule” link.
4. Locate and select the appropriate course. (Note: There may be more than one course listed, depending on your schedule.)
5. At the bottom of the page, select the course materials link. Please confirm that all the course materials are correct, taking note of the ISBN, Edition #, and any other relevant details.
6. If your course materials appear accurate, you are done! If, however, the published course materials are not %100 accurate, please email Bea Harrison immediately so that we can correct any issues before students purchase the wrong materials.